MY VALENTINE

My darling husband 💖,

You were worth the wait!

Remember when we were just friends, the first time I told you that I have a personal blog; a haven I occasionally dump my stories & thoughts?...to which you carefully listened then asked:

“Will you one day write about me on your blog?” 

I laughed!! I laughed so hard then told you how for you to feature in my writing you’d have to be out-of-this-world special to me ... to which you thoughtfully responded:

“Mercy, never say never!” ….. and then went on a mission to overturn my entire life!! You clever, genius hunk of a man! 😉😉

I’m here today to categorically say that a blogpost is the least of what you, my elusive leading man, deserve!

The universe kept saying “The right person will show up, find a path into your heart and know how to hold your love with all the delicateness it deserves, choose you just as deeply as they choose themselves and as you choose them, reciprocate your vibe, match your energy and never make you feel like you’re too much”…and I’d be like “Weeeewe universe wacha zako! Mtu kama huyo ako kwa hii dunia kusema tu ukweli!??😂😝.”

The universe said …."Hold my beer 😂” then brought you along.

You have been my subtle reminder to never force a connection, or love, or give too much. I waited, with the innocence and eagerness of a toddler (amidst past resolve to not want love) for a love that would ‘soften’ my heart. Funny thing is I thought I didn’t need a man, and I kept telling you that time and again. Little did I know that you were and still are EXACTLY what I needed! 

I love our life. Maaan, I really do baby!!! We don’t have it all but what’s there is enough! We ride together, we go through the bad seasons too but I just love that we find a way to make life easy for each other as we keep saying - IPO SIKU - ipo siku yetu itafika nasi pia tutabarikiwa! You are God's gift to me and heaven knows I'm close to him more than ever because of you. Thank you Jaherana! Ero kamano sana osiep chunya!

My love for you remains unshakeable, unquestionable , irreversible, irrevocable and unstoppable.

Happy Valentine’s my King 

I Love You 💖💖💖

Comments

  1. Happy Valentines to you too My Love.... I'm happy doing this Life with you my Queen. You were worth the wait 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wueh!!!
    Sisemi kitu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful.., so beautiful❤️ May your love continuously flourish ✨️

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the things that leave you like " God wrote their love story". Woooow.
    I reeeeeeeeiiiiiiive

    ReplyDelete
  5. He finally made it. Great piece of writing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here...

Popular posts from this blog

ROOFTOP

1 of 4