This far i am, i still am.

This far I am…I still am. This nobody knows, myself i had zero clue, but slow by slow  there ...lied the revelation. The beauty of my life - my nature - my potential - my strengths - my beauty - my life.

This far I am…I still am. The beautiful picture, of life so far lived has entailed cracks, outrageous mountains climbed, but never came down tumbling. Thick bushes, scarily thorny  have been the constituents of my pathway but i overcame that. I’ve been down deep valleys, but never drowned in the oceans. Cried tears, but persevered the pain. Stumbled now and again, but rose up much stronger.

This far I am…I still am. I had to go searching; for strength, for motivation, for love, for a drive, for oil…to restart the engine that frequently died out. I didn’t find all this, because we don’t get all we want in life. I had to fight hard, try hard, pray hard, motivate myself and press on. In the event for the search of the good, stumbling blocks arose and not once was i not  knocked over....and so i  desperately needed someone to help me go through this.

I got someone.

I got two kinds of people in this walk, all wrapped up in one, of course to share my life with. To guide, crash, kill ....huh!?!, sting, love, hate, defend, advise, envy, protect, et al  in my journey that is now halfway complete??..Noooo...Just starting! LIFE happened and these guys by default saw the invention (invention??creation??) of two groups...no sections...no...i don't know the category!

FOES: You broke me, hated me, crashed my spirit, gave up on me, rejoiced at my fall, talked bad  behind my back, loved it when I shed tears and you're still gonna be there as much as my intentions are to do harm to none, give back to society, trust me-SELF and live life! You've just developed this attitude against me.
Do i object your choice to be in this 'group'? NO
Why? Because i have no control of what your perspective is about me. I cannot change that.
But you being there taught me that what doesn't kill me makes me strong. And that in life, you have to be who you're meant to be, and not what others expect you to be...period!

FRIENDS: You've been my backbone when my posture was shaky, you've been my crutch when my legs stopped moving and I'd live to spend my life loving the moments spent with you. So know this.....you're my drum..Please don't stop beating!

So now....these groups surround me and without them...life would be boring...so boring. That's why indebted to them, I am.
I Am Because We Are!!!
This Far I Am…I Still Am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROOFTOP

1 of 4

MY VALENTINE