Random Post

I thought I'd put up a post before i sleep.

My day wasn't so pleasant!...Everything was whack! Apart from the fact that i had an awesome class just two hours back. I'm so glad the day's over. Twas one of those days you feel like everyone just annoys you, by just looking at them. Anyhu....the day's done and a calm me is writing this:)
It's a new month, so no more bad days! Gotta welcome happiness with an open heart, right?

I love music. Music anytime! Totally relieves my nerves, calms me down and drift me to a stress-free world.  I can do all kinds of music, but retain those i feel are full of good vibes. So now i'm having this nice, cool, soft playlist...the 'life reflection' kind of playlist? Those you listen and shake no body part? just your mind? Motivational-ish, Inspirational-ish,  yeah those ones.
 
So here's a feel of whats happening over here, just a few of what's making my night:

"My wish for you"
I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you want to go,
And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

But more than anything, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

"Things that stop you dreaming"
Well if you can’t get what you love
You learn to love the things you’ve got
If you can’t be what you want
You learn to be the things you’re not
If you can’t get what you need
You learn to need the things that stop you dreaming
All the things that stop you dreaming

Well I’ve got no ones word and no bodies promise
Not a lot to show but this book full of sonnets
And my liver may be fucked but my heart is honest
And my word is true
Like the sky is blue

"Living in the moment"
I will not waste my days
Making up all kinds of ways
To worry about all the things
That will not happen to me

So I just let go of what I know I don't know
And I know I'll only do this by
Living in the moment
Living our life
Easy and breezy
With peace in my mind
With peace in my heart
Peace in my soul
Wherever I'm going, I'm already home
Living in the moment

I'm letting myself off the hook for things I've done
I let my past go past
And now I'm having more fun
I'm letting go of the thoughts
That do not make me strong
And I believe this way can be the same for everyone

The inspiration drifting your way already?...I bet it is.

Stay Awesome!
xx

Comments

  1. awesome inspiration: " I'm letting go of the thoughts That do not make me strong.".....i love this line.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here...

Popular posts from this blog

ROOFTOP

1 of 4

MY VALENTINE