I'm here, Lord.

Good morning God.

I know You to be the Source of all that is. I see Your wisdom and Your majesty in the sunrise this morning, in the birds who are singing and in the earth that is waking up to spring. You are the life force energy that moves in, as and through all things. You move in, as and through me.

I come before you today to listen and look for Your guidance. I know that there is a plan for me, that there is a reason for me to be here in this place and circumstances of my life. In my humanness, I cannot see all that You see. In my humanness, I get caught up in emotions that cloud my view. In my humanness, I become afraid and then am unable to move.

So, here I am Lord. It's me, Lord. I am here with You in stillness. I quiet my mind and my body and surrender myself to You. I re-member that I am a divine idea in Your mind. I lose the fear that binds me. 

I affirm:
God is my help in every need.
God in me is Infinite Wisdom. He shows me what to do.

I wait and watch for Your guidance. I am grateful:
  • for your care 
  • for your love. 
  • for family
  • for loved ones
  • for joy
  • for life
Let my eyes and ears be open so that I can hear and follow You.
Thank You, God.


Let it be so.
And so it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROOFTOP

1 of 4

MY VALENTINE