More of you!

I'm grateful for life. God is awesome! Step by step, he's leading me towards what he has planned for me. 
I fail at being consistent with him so many times, I relax at acknowledging his presence every now and then. What i know however is that:

He's still blessing me.

He rules my world.

He's my one true love!

With all my flaws, I'm forever his.

Been singing this song for weeks now. I love it. More than my love for my hair perhaps? I kid. 
There's nothing i want more of, than him.
The more i know him, the more i get the urge to know him even deeper.

The best part of this song is this:

"You make my life so beautiful
And as you are you have made me here on earth
There’s nothing greater than this
That is why I'll love you evermore.
"

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here...

Popular posts from this blog

ROOFTOP

1 of 4

MY VALENTINE