Exhale...

I don't like how & why I skipped a month of writing on here 😟😟. I'd told myself that this year & this space in particular would get the best version of me. I'd said that I'd try so hard to put up a post (if not two+) on here every month. Sadly, last month was really just a shitty month and I wasn't the best version of me hence the lack of a story 🤗.  Look who we have here today though?! I realize that for me to have great flow of ideas, I have to be in the right headspace. September gave me none of that!! ☹

So, where's my head at? 

Dear Mercy, what's the one thing you want addressed by you? Well, now that you asked. I'd like to actually tell myself something I consider very vital to general life progress. 

Mercy, breathe! INHALE. EXHALE. 

Things can occasionally go from zero to 💯 real quick. You're gonna find yourself taking up more and trying to handle more than you probably can tackle. Relax. Breathe! EXHALE. 

Will everything eventually work out for You? I don't know about that but looking at how far you've come, don't you think things will undergo a surprising  positive turnaround?? Just breathe baby. 

You've done your best trying to support your siblings. Pat your back because you are THAT girl! Process hasn't ended yet but you get shit done. Keep doing it. You are doing amazing sweety! 💯✔

Finally,

Don't allow the FOMO let you look down on your progress even for a moment. You are the baddest & your energy,...ooh you boisterous girl, your energy will be matched. The universe has a way of bringing what's yours to your doorstep. 

📣📣 Exhale Baby. You will be fine! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROOFTOP

MY VALENTINE

1 of 4