2023

Dear 2023,

I don’t know what you’re gonna be all about 
but what I know for sure is that this is my year, 
as cliché as that may sound!

January gave me a platform to set things in motion 
and sketch a simple vision for myself, by myself. 
Now that I have a map meant to guide me 
throughout and knowing that I possess 
everything that’s required from and of me 
to walk into my best self, I give myself freely 
to the will of God and to the universe to work it’s magic! 

I am walking right into the most authentic, 
happy and fulfilling years of my life. 
I am committed to exercising the love 
muscle on myself just as much as I do to others. 
I am letting go of all the occasional self doubt/fear 
that sometimes creep up trying to convince me 
that I ain’t enough.

I am enough.

I am authentic.

I am stellar.

…and I am here to experience life in its totality. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROOFTOP

MY VALENTINE

1 of 4